Our philosophy is that we can do anything! We can always grow or improve, whether it be physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. Whether you are seeking to feel more confident in your own skin, move and feel better, overcome a shift in your bodies’ mobility (or lack thereof), or have less fear of doing what you love to do, we can work through things together.
Life is a journey or adventure depending on your mindset at any given moment. We can make the most of it if we choose.
Let’s take on the journey and make some magic happen. Let’s learn to move as much as we can regardless of the obstacles that get thrown in the way and have some fun doing it!
It is our mission to be a coach and guide to our clients on this journey!
- Working with clients pre & post knee & hip replacements, back surgeries, shoulder rehab
- Supporting clients thru cancer treatments, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diagnoses of spouses and loved ones
- Teaching a young woman to bike for the first time at age 25
- Coaching clients to first 5K or triathlon
- Learning to mountain bike, fat bike, and surf in my 40’s
- Raising over $40,000 for Alzheimer’s with my “Train the Trainer” and “Ironman for Alzheimer’s” events
- 20+ years as an endurance athlete (rowing & triathlon)
Supporting small businesses, local farms, and fishermen, as well as participating in local fundraisers to help support our community.